- Model NO.: HCCN/HCCS/HCCD
- Rotating Screen Drums: None/Single/Double
- Processing Methods: Combined Water Treatment
- Pullution Sources: Solid Waste Processing
- Usage: Special Equipment
- Function: Monitoring and Control Equipment
- Water Pollution Control Equipment Type: Physical Treatment Equipment
- Structure: Single Device
1. Solids enter grinders through open channel.
2. Solids are captured and directed into the cutting chamber by rotated screening drum.
3. Most sewage and the solids are sufficiently small to pass through the rotated screening drum.
4. Large solids pass through cutters for size reduction.
5. Finely eliminate threat to downstream equipment by cutting solids into tiny particles.
Materials of Construction
Motor: Customized, multiple options for power factor
Reducer: Planet gear reducer, strong impulsion load resistance
Cutter and spacer: Heat-treated alloy steel 4130 with homogeneous case hardening treatment. (The hardness is not less than 45~50HRC)
Shaft: Heat-treated alloy steel 4140
Mechanicals Seals: Tungsten Carbide faces
Housings: Ductile cast iron ASTMA 536
Frame: Stainless steel (304, 316)
Standard: Coil made of 304 stainless steel
Optional: Perforated, stainless steel drum with 6mm openings and up.
Ease and Flexibility of Installation
Adapts to most existing pipelines with little or no modification
Pressure capability to 6.3kg&am, p; Am, p; Am, p; Am, p; Am, p; Am, p; , AMP; , lt; , /st1: Chmetcnv>/cm2;
No seal flush required and no packing gland to adjust;
High-Flow Side Rails
Increases flow capacity and decreases head loss
Deflects solids into the cutting chamber
Dual Shaft Design
Low-speed, high torque grinders handle rags, rocks, wood, clothing, plastics and other debris
Capable of handling a wider variety of solids than single shafted machine
Customized cutters with various tooth configurations to meet special application
Low Profile Bottom end housing
More of the cutting chamber is utilized during low flow
Top Fasten Devices
Easy to fasten without lifting out of the channel
Shaftless Rotated Drum
Shaftless design can avoid of winding or wrapping by rag and trash
Small space between Rotated Drum and cutters
Small space between Rotated Drum and cutters can captures more solids
Bushing Deflector Device
Bushing deflector diverts solids and rags into cutters and protecting seal assemblies from sands and rocks.
Titanium coating blade and optional spacer
High cycle life, wear-resisting, increased working life two or three times as against ordinary type.
Control System Function
PLC Control Cabinet with LCD touch screen (Siemens) and remote control system
Reserved MODBUS standard field bus Communication interface
Key components of PLC adopt international brands, such as ABB, Siemens, Schneider, etc.
Time adjustment, runtime and failure records query
Options canbe set up relating auto-on/off and automatic running time and times
Leakage, Over Capacity, Overheating, Short Out and Lack of phase protection functions are available
Authority setting function